Our mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company,our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell.Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog.
Our customers have the right to privacy and we respect and honor that right. We respect and are commited to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally indentifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only contact you for a specific reason, for example notification of shipment with a tracking number.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Customer satisfaction and product quality is the foundation of our success. The following conditions apply with all returns:
1. This policy is to maintain USPS shipping standards.
2. The customer is responsible for obtaining the correct return address for their merchandise if its damaged. We do accept it back but has to be in its original packing.
3. Once More Than A Candle has accepted the return from the shipper, we will replace the item free of charge for a replacement but will have to pay for shipping the new item out. The item must be shipped back in its original package and also it's the customer's responsibility to contact the post office of damaged item or items.
4. Please note that the customer is also responsible for securing insurance on any merchandise valued at over $50.00. If an authorized return arrives damaged without any insurance the customer assumes the liability and(More Than A Candle )will not replace the item. We cannot replace lost or damaged merchandise that has not been insured.
5. Custom orders, Special orders, Clearance products, close-out products, discontinued items, and gift certificates are non-refundable. Please be careful that these items are exactly what you want.
6. You may change/alter/modify or cancel your order at any time during the online ordering process. Once the order has shipped, it is the customer's responsibility to follow our terms and conditions.
7. A 3% fee may be charged for any cancelled orders. The purpose of this fee is to recover bank charge fees related to the transaction. This does not apply to returned or damaged merchandise.
8. We do not refund.
More Than A Candle takes extra care in checking for damage and defects prior to shipping. We pack and ship your merchandise according to USPS standards. Please inspect the merchandise carefully as soon as it arrives. If the box or carton is torn, pushed in, or looks damaged in any way have the delivery person note it prior to signing for the order.
If there is damage, immediately contact the delivery service to start a claim. Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to keep the original packing for possible inspection by the USPS. Failure to keep this original packing may result in a denial of the claim and replacement . We do not refund. Next, contact More Than A Candle and make us aware of what you want to do. We will replace any damaged item at no additional cost to the buyer as long as we are notified within 5 days after the delivery date noted by the shipper.
Replacements will be sent within a short reasonable time, often even prior to settlement of the claim.
Shipping / Delivery Policy
Shipping & handling fees are calculated at time of checkout.
TN orders are subject to 9.75% sales tax.